Welcome friends and fans. Thank you for following my work and sharing your feedback. I deeply appreciate the thoughtfulness and gratitude so many of you have conveyed in your comments and messages. I’ve been moved not only by the pain and power of your stories, but the courage you’ve shown in sharing them. I wish I could reply to each of you, at length, but due to the volume of correspondence I receive, I’m no longer able to. But please know that I read all your questions and comments and often address the issues they raise in my articles. One other disclaimer: HIPPA law restricts psychologists from providing therapeutic advice or conducting sensitive conversations through social media or email. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. If you’d like to set up a confidential face-to-face, skype, or phone consultation, please call my office: 617-491-1660. You can find fees here. I‘m grateful your interest and support! - Craig Malkin.
After teaching at local universities, Dr. Malkin became a Chief Psychologist at Harvard Medical School’s Cambridge Hospital, in Cambridge Massachusetts, where he instructed interns, residents, and fellows in the theory and practice of psychotherapy. In 2003, he left this position to expand his private practice and continued to supervise and teach for Harvard Medical School’s training program. Read More...
- Rethinking Narcissism is on Sale through 11/30!
- The Biggest Online Narcissism Event Of The Year 2015!
- Does Over Praise Really Cause Narcissism In Children?
- The Difference Between Echoism And Healthy Introversion
- Realizing My Mother Was A Narcissist
- Oprah's 12 Most Frequently Asked Questions on Narcissism
- A Guide For Voters In The Elections
- Relationships, Passion, Sex and Narcissism...
- Not All Narcissists Are Equal
- Please Tell Me If You See My Kids Doing This
Tweets by @DrCraigMalkin