Welcome friends and fans. Thank you for following my work and sharing your feedback. I deeply appreciate the thoughtfulness and gratitude so many of you have conveyed in your comments and messages. I’ve been moved not only by the pain and power of your stories, but the courage you’ve shown in sharing them. I wish I could reply to each of you, at length, but due to the volume of correspondence I receive, I’m no longer able to. But please know that I read all your questions and comments and often address the issues they raise in my articles. One other disclaimer: HIPPA law restricts psychologists from providing therapeutic advice or conducting sensitive conversations through social media or email. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. If you’d like to set up a confidential face-to-face, skype, or phone consultation, please call my office: 617-491-1660. You can find fees here. I‘m grateful your interest and support! - Craig Malkin.
I'm so excited to have this opportunity to officially announce the launch of my brand new podcast I’m hosting called, The Dr. Craig Malkin Show, and to celebrate the launch I have a very special event planned for you that I think you're going to love, where I’ll be giving away 5 copies of my book, plus you could win a personal consultation with me, valued at $400!
Most of us want to raise caring and self-confident children, but does telling your children they're special too often and pouring on the praise mean you'll raise a narcissistic brat?
After teaching at local universities, Dr. Malkin became a Chief Psychologist at Harvard Medical School’s Cambridge Hospital, in Cambridge Massachusetts, where he instructed interns, residents, and fellows in the theory and practice of psychotherapy. In 2003, he left this position to expand his private practice and continued to supervise and teach for Harvard Medical School’s training program. Read More...
- This is the Way to Protect Your Kids from Pathological Narcissism
- The Link Between Narcissism And Drug Addiction
- The Spectrum: From Echoism to Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Narcissism In Relationships
- Join Me For 'Real Narcissists' - The Rethinking Narcissism Paperback Online Launch Event!
- Narcissism Example Couples Therapy
- 7 Hours Of CEC Credit For Rethinking Narcissism
- Does Narcissism Appear In Neuroimaging?
- What's The Basic Definition Of Narcissism?
- Proof, Once and for All, That Narcissists Are Deeply Insecure
Tweets by @DrCraigMalkin