Welcome friends and fans. Thank you for following my work and sharing your feedback. I deeply appreciate the thoughtfulness and gratitude so many of you have conveyed in your comments and messages. I’ve been moved not only by the pain and power of your stories, but the courage you’ve shown in sharing them. I wish I could reply to each of you, at length, but due to the volume of correspondence I receive, I’m no longer able to. But please know that I read all your questions and comments and often address the issues they raise in my articles. One other disclaimer: HIPPA law restricts psychologists from providing therapeutic advice or conducting sensitive conversations through social media or email. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. If you’d like to set up a confidential face-to-face, skype, or phone consultation, please call my office: 617-491-1660. You can find fees here. I‘m grateful your interest and support! - Craig Malkin.
Recently, my colleagues, Shannon Kolakowski, PsyD, Heidi Reeder, PhD, and Ben Michaelis, PhD, and I were interviewed for Forbes, in an article called Recovering Resilience: 7 Methods For Becoming Mentally Stronger. It’s a topic near and dear to my heart, but it’s also one that’s happily become central to discussions of mental health and wellbeing.
After teaching at local universities, Dr. Malkin became a Chief Psychologist at Harvard Medical School’s Cambridge Hospital, in Cambridge Massachusetts, where he instructed interns, residents, and fellows in the theory and practice of psychotherapy. In 2003, he left this position to expand his private practice and continued to supervise and teach for Harvard Medical School’s training program. Read More...
- This is the Way to Protect Your Kids from Pathological Narcissism
- The Link Between Narcissism And Drug Addiction
- The Spectrum: From Echoism to Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Narcissism In Relationships
- Join Me For 'Real Narcissists' - The Rethinking Narcissism Paperback Online Launch Event!
- Narcissism Example Couples Therapy
- 7 Hours Of CEC Credit For Rethinking Narcissism
- Does Narcissism Appear In Neuroimaging?
- What's The Basic Definition Of Narcissism?
- Proof, Once and for All, That Narcissists Are Deeply Insecure
Tweets by @DrCraigMalkin