As you may be aware this is the final month for mental health professionals to obtain their licensing hours through continuing education credits. Upon completion of the CE test based on my internationally acclaimed book, Rethinking Narcissism you’ll learn how to:
- Communicate to clients and / or students a more complete understanding of narcissism and be able to clarify the connection between healthy and unhealthy narcissism.
- Administer an empirically-derived test, which encompasses both healthy narcissism and subtler forms of unhealthy narcissism.
- Communicate to clients and / or students about echoism, or lack of healthy narcissism, what it is and how to cope with it.
- Employ a two-part attachment-based approach to reduce narcissistic behaviors.
- Help clients recognize and cope with unhealthy narcissism in the workplace, in children, and in social media, using strategies drawn from the latest research.
- Use evidence-based strategies to: help clients cope with narcissistic love ones; recognize dangerous narcissism sooner; and leave when necessary.
“As practical as it is wise, Rethinking Narcissism doesn’t just help people avoid the temptations and dangers of extreme narcissism—and narcissists—in both the real world and cyberspace; it helps everyone, including people who don’t feel special enough, find their voices and live more passionate, fulfilling lives.”